"too vague" writes my English teacher on my essay
kind of like the instructions you gave us you piece of shit
I was at school today, and this kid just stood in front of the doors waiting. I thought he needed help opening them, so I rushed over.
Turns out he was just texting and waiting for someone to open the door for him.
DON’T DO THAT. THAT IS A VERY DICK MOVE. DON’T!!!!!
when you’re presenting something in class and you just look at your teacher like
“all math problems can be done without a calculator”
“teenagers skip breakfast because they think it will help them lose weight” ACTUALLY NO THATS BULLSHIT TEENAGERS SKIP BREAKFAST SO THEY CAN MAKE IT TO SCHOOL ON TIME WITHOUT WAKING UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING
they are not my classmates
they are people within my class whom i hate
they are my classhates
- school: please get a full night of sleep
- school: but don't forget to do 876543 hours of homework
- school: and study for tests
- school: be a well rounded student by joining clubs
- school: and participating in sports so you don't come home till 6pm
- school: don't be late for school
- school: but make sure you eat a full meal in the morning
- school: kids need a balanced diet
- school: here eat cardboard with red paint, it's called "pizza"
- school: if you don't type and double space your paper i'm not counting it
- school: but don't use the internet while doing homework
- <p> high school problems, high school, school, things that suck</p>
It takes me like three times longer than it should to do my homework because I keep taking breaks to surf the web or stare blankly at the wall and think about how much I don’t want to do my homework
how cool would it be if your teacher was in the middle of over analysing a novel and the author walked in, slapped them in the face and screamed “THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT”
and then the devil said “you have to cite your sources in mla format”
‘it’s not cold’ said the PE teacher with a coat on
“running for 20 minutes isn’t that bad”, said the PE teacher from the chair
‘you’ve got to stay healthy’ said the PE teacher eating a mars bar
does anyone else ever get really stressed over assignments and know that you should be doing them but you feel like you physically can’t stop procrastinating and that just stresses you out even more or is that just me
Chemistry more like cheMYSTERY because i have no idea what’s going on
when ur absent from school and you ask the teacher to explain something and they just say ‘well you should have been here’